In every fight, literally every one in the history of mankind, some percentage of the (neutral) 3rd-party viewers takes sides with the looser. Its human nature and may arise from pre-evolution.
Of course, another percentage of outside viewers like to favor the winner. But that’s for a different discussion. For this matter, its the group of victom-lovers who are important.
And Palestinian-Arabs are mainly victoms. Where the disagreement comes into play relates to the question of:
Who are they victoms of??
The Israelis would like nothing better then to normalize relations with the Palestinian-Arabs, use them as a rescource of (mainly) non-professional laborers, and do what any self respecting Capitolist society does, namely, make a profit off their work.
That is the maximum which the Israelis should therefore be blamed.
Debating the minutia is a fruitless waste of time and effort. Firstly because the disparate sides are working off of profoundly conflicted facts.
But also because the “big-picture” is enormiously bigger then the day-to-day complaints and condemnations.
The Jews are doing what any other nation iwould be forced to do. Take pro-active measures to protect themselves
Try peaceful deomontrations in Tibet. See what happens. Or, let the non-violent Buddists try it in Batoun.
This is exactly what I have been mentioning for years. While it is slightly off-topic for this conversation, it relates to the larger issue of who prefers war and who wants peace.
Israelis can have peace, providing they:
1. Renounce historical and/or religious ties to Jerusalem.
2. Stop trying to prove otherwise.
3.Accept that ” . . . Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and Jesus were “prophets for the Israelites sent by Allah as to usher in Islam.”
4. Accept that the “Al Aqsa Mosque . . . . was built by angels”.
5. Accept that “The Al Aqsa Mosque was constructed in about 709 . . . [and] was meant to mark what Muslims came to believe was the place at which Muhammad, the founder of Islam, ascended to heaven to receive revelations from Allah [even though Mr. Mohammed passed away some 62 years earlier].
6. Accept that Jews will always be the minority, (at least until such time as they convert to Islam).
7. Accept that 7-million more Arabs have rights as Israeli citizens.
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?