Maybe proximity talks are about to start between Israel and the Palestinians. Here’s my take, and why I don’t think, in and of themselves, such talks mean very much at all.
Make Up For the Letdown
March 6, 2010 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, democracy, Gaza, human rights, Israel, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Middle east, Netanyahu, Obama, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, Salam Fayyad, settlement freeze, Two-state solution, US Senate, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried