As I mentioned last week, I was on a radio show today on the subject of Iran, Israel and the US. Also on the show was the extremely informative Professor Ervand Abrahamian of Baruch College. It’s well worth listening to, and you can do so at this link.
Radio Show on Iran
February 26, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Iran, Israel, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Ahmedinejad, AIPAC, Egypt, human rights, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jewish Voice for Peace, Middle east, Netanyahu, nuclear, Obama, Occupation, One-State Solution, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Peace Groups, Settlements, Syria, Two-state solution | 2 Comments
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried