This week’s Souciant article is up. In it, I look at the bigotry of the Zionism of Eli Yishai, its prominent role in Israel and Zionism not only today but historically, and how Jewish self-determination could exist without both that hate and the obsession with an artificially created and enforced “Jewish majority.”
Israel for Everyone
June 13, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in 1967, Zionism | Tagged asylum seekers, Avigdor Lieberman, B'Tselem, Benjamin Netanyahu, David Ben-Gurion, Eli Yishai, HaMoked, Israel, Jewish National Fund, Josef Weitz, Mandate for Palestine, Migrants, Miri Regev, Palestinians, Peace Index, Peel Commission, Refugees, United Nations, Yishuv, Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher