In this week’s article at Souciant I look at recent shifts in the Israeli political landscape within the context of how two-staters might start to seriously rethink their approach in a post-Oslo world.
Saved By Demography
August 3, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in One-State Solution, Zionism | Tagged Benjamin Netanyahu, Channel 10, Daniel Ben Simon, Diaspora, Ha'aretz, Haim Weizmann, Israeli Arabs, Jews, Kadima, Knesset, Labor, Law of Return, Meretz, Palestinians, Post-Zionism, settlers, Shas, Shelly Yachimovich, Tal Law, Yair Lapid, Yesh Atid, Yisrael Beitenu, Zehava Gal-On, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As a Jew, This Makes Me Angry
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip
- A Call for Action: An Emergency Fund to Support the Protest Against the War in Gaza
- Israel-Palestine: Correcting Some Faulty Ideas on Both Sides