Over at Inter Press Service I report on Ehud Barak’s loose talk about the US’ intelligence assessment of Iran. The question I raise is when Barak says this rumored NIE update brings the US position “closer to ours,” what Israeli position is he referring to? The military and intel assessments of both the US and Israel have largely been in agreement all along. Only Bibi and Barak have been disagreeing…
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried