Over at Inter Press Service I report on Ehud Barak’s loose talk about the US’ intelligence assessment of Iran. The question I raise is when Barak says this rumored NIE update brings the US position “closer to ours,” what Israeli position is he referring to? The military and intel assessments of both the US and Israel have largely been in agreement all along. Only Bibi and Barak have been disagreeing…
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As a Jew, This Makes Me Angry
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip
- A Call for Action: An Emergency Fund to Support the Protest Against the War in Gaza
- Israel-Palestine: Correcting Some Faulty Ideas on Both Sides