This week at Souciant, I got a different view from a well-placed source on the potential of an Israeli attack on Iran. I haven’t changed my view–I don’t think it will happen. But I still thought it sufficiently important to explore what this source told me, even if it didn’t sway me to his view. You might find it interesting…
Israel Is Their Target
August 17, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, Iran | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, democracy, Ehud Barak, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jews, Martin Dempsey, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, pro-Israel, Sheldon Adelson, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried