In my latest piece for Souciant, I look again at the shenanigans of Bibi and Barak and how Shimon Peres was so worried they might damage Israel’s “special relationship” with the US, he took unprecedented steps to stop them.
Disciplining Benjamin Netanyahu
August 24, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Israel, United States | Tagged AIPAC, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bill Clinton, David Ben-Gurion, Ehud Barak, Hamas, Iran, Israel, Jews, Jimmy Carter, Likud Party, Menachem Begin, Michael Ledeen, Mitt Romney, Monica Lewinsky, Oslo Accords, Palestine, Richard Nixon, Shimon Peres, United States, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why is Ali Dawabsheh Dead? On Price Tag Attacks
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes