Yep, three articles coming out today, the third being this one at Alternet, exploring what is really behind the crocodile tears neoconservatives and liberal hawks are shedding for innocent lives being lost in Syria.
Why the Neocon Clamor For Intervention in Syria Is About Israeli Regional Dominance
August 24, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Iran, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, American Enterprise Institute, Benjamin Netanyahu, Egypt, Gaza, Hamas, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, John McCain, Joseph Lieberman, Lebanon, Lindsey Graham, Madeleine Albright, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Muslim Brotherhood, Netanyahu, Nicholas Kristof, Obama, Richard Perry, Syria, Turkey | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried