Something different in this week’s piece at Souciant. I take on the argument that voting for third party candidates helps bring about change, or at least shows you are not supporting the certainly awful policies Barack Obama has followed, which have little connection to his campaign rhetoric. I argue that unless we have a credible alternative we have no right to risk putting in someone who is far worse than Obama. There is a little bit of Mideast content if you were wondering…
Hold Your Nose And Vote
September 28, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama | Tagged Al Gore, Ariel Sharon, Barack Obama, Barney Frank, Beltway, Chris Dodd, Colin Powell, Democratic Party, George W. Bush, GOP, Guantanamo Bay, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kyoto Protocols, Mitt Romney, Neocons, Occupied Territories, Palestine, Republican Party, Richard Cheney, Saddam Hussein, Tea Party | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why is Ali Dawabsheh Dead? On Price Tag Attacks
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes