Ok, maybe not forever, but in this week’s piece at Souciant, I examine Bibi’s strategies in his latest political shenanigans. His goal is the same as always, to strengthen his position and hold on to the Prime Minister’s office as long as possible. But it is troubling that so many factors are lining up to enable to do just that for a long time…
Netanyahu is Forever
October 5, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, Israel, Likud | Tagged Aryeh Deri, Atzma'ut, Avigdor Leiberman, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Egypt, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert, Iran, Israel, Kadima, Knesset, Labor, Likud, Mitt Romney, Palestine, Reuven Rivlin, Shelly Yachimovich, Turkey, Tzipi Livni, United States, Zehava Gal-On | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried