My report for Inter Press Service on the letter from 15 church leaders calling for a review of whether Israel has used US arms in violation of US law and policy.
Jewish, Christian Groups Clash Over U.S. Aid to Israel
October 23, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Christians | Tagged ADL, Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, Elliott Abrams, human rights, international law, IPMN, Israel, Israel Lobby, J Street, JCPA, Jewish State, Jewish Voice for Peace, Justice, Kadima, Methodists, Middle east, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinians, Peace Groups, Presbyterian Church USA, pro-Israel, rule of law, Two-state solution, UCC, United Church of Christ, US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried