My latest piece at LobeLog asks whether the announcement of a joint list between Likud and Yisrael Beiteinu means that we’re a step closer to an attack on Iran. I believe the answer is no, but we’re certainly not farther away either.
Netanyahu-Lieberman Union Won’t Change Iran Timetable
October 27, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Avigdor Lieberman, Bibi Netanyahu, Iran | Tagged AIPAC, Aluf Benn, Avigdor Lieberman, Barack Obama, Barak, Benjamin Netanyahu, Benny Begin, Dan Meridor, democracy, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Labor, Likud, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Netanyahu, Obama, Palestinians, Yisrael Beiteinu | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Escalating Violence In Israel, West Bank Is The Result Of Failed Peace Process
- Silent Arrogance: Netanyahu At the UN
- A Top Israeli Diplomat Publicly Admits What Netanyahu Won’t
- Update: Reykjavík Modifies Decision to Boycott Israeli Products
- Iceland’s Capital City Declares Boycott of All Israeli Products