My latest for LobeLog examines the machinations by Israel, the US and the UK around the PLO bid for upgraded status at the UN General Assembly, particularly the ridiculous conditions that they tried to get Mahmoud Abbas to accept.
Israel, UK And US Fail To Get Palestinians To Withdraw Or Blunt UN Resolution
November 28, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in United Nations | Tagged Abbas, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Gaza, Hamas, international law, Israel, Jewish State, Middle east, Netanyahu, Obama, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, settlement freeze, Settlements, Two-state solution, UN General Assembly, United Kingdom, United Nations, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher