In this week’s piece for Souciant, a rundown of some of the effects of the surprisingly impactful Palestinian victory at the UN General Assembly.
Hearts and Minds With Palestine
November 30, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Palestine, United Nations | Tagged Benjamin Netanyahu, Czech Republic, Europe, Gaza, Germany, Hillary Clinton, ICC, Israel, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Palestine, PLO, Susan Rice, UNGA, United Nations, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher