In this week’s piece for Souciant, a rundown of some of the effects of the surprisingly impactful Palestinian victory at the UN General Assembly.
Hearts and Minds With Palestine
November 30, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Palestine, United Nations | Tagged Benjamin Netanyahu, Czech Republic, Europe, Gaza, Germany, Hillary Clinton, ICC, Israel, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Palestine, PLO, Susan Rice, UNGA, United Nations, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As a Jew, This Makes Me Angry
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip
- A Call for Action: An Emergency Fund to Support the Protest Against the War in Gaza
- Israel-Palestine: Correcting Some Faulty Ideas on Both Sides