With the year ending, many writers will do their reviews of 2012. I look at where we are and what that might mean for 2013 for Israel and the Palestinians and the outside players, the US and EU.
Next Year in Jerusalem
December 21, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Israel, Palestine | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Avigdor Lieberman, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chuck Hagel, CUFI, Egypt, European Union, Fatah, Ha ’Tnuah, Ha'aretz, Habayit Hayehudi, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Kadima, Likud Party, Middle east, Mohammed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood, National Union, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, pro-Israel, Revisionist Zionism, Shelly Yachimovich, Turkey, Tzipi Livni, United Nations, West Bank, Yesh Atid, Yisrael Beitenu, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried