In Souciant this week, I examine the weakness of the Left in the US despite numbers that should mean it is much stronger. In times of economic stress like these, the left should be able to provide alternatives, and make them actionable. While liberals fight to hold the center and Tea Partiers push the country to a radical and self-destructive right, the left continues to eat itself. It need not be.
America’s Impotent Left
February 22, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged American Enterprise Institute, Americans for Prosperity, anti-capitalism, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Dwight Eisenhower, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Freedom Works, George Soros, George W. Bush, GOP, Jimmy Carter, Koch Brothers, Libertarian, Moral Majority, New York Times, Newt Gingrich, Occupy Wall Street, Republican Party, Richard Nixon, Robert Reich, Sarah Palin, Tea Party | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried