Israel’s new Defense Minister has quietly assumed his post, but considering his history and personality, we should be paying more attention. I examine Moshe “Bogey” Ya’alon this week in Souciant.
Forever Tainted by Cancer
March 15, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Israel | Tagged AIPAC, Al-Aksa Intifada, Avi Shavit, Avigdor Lieberman, Benjamin Netanyahu, Center for Constitutional Rights, Ehud Barak, Ha'aretz, Israel, Israel Defense Forces, Moshe Ya'alon, Palestine, Peace Now, Qana, Salah Shehadeh, Shalem Center, Uri Avnery, Washington Institute for Near East Policy | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried