President Obama has now left Israel and is winding up his trip. His speeches sounded very counter-productive, offering no hope for progress. And I suspect that was just the message he was sending, especially to Israel. I explain in this week’s Souciant column.
Losing American Interest
March 22, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Israel, Palestine, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, Algeria, Anthony Zinni, Arab Spring, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Dennis Ross, Gaza, George Mitchell, Hamas, Israel, Jerusalem, John Kerry, Libya, Mahmoud Abbas, OPEC, Palestine, Ramallah, Salam Fayad, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher