Another piece of mine on Obama’s Mideast trip. This one, at LobeLog, digs down a bit deeper in the events and speeches to explain why I think this is just a part of the broader process of the US stepping away from the Middle East in general.
Obama’s Subtle Message To Israel: You’re Not My Top Priority
March 22, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama, Israel, Palestine, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Arab Spring, Asia pivot, Barack Obama, diplomacy, Egypt, foreign policy, Hamas, Iran, Iran nuclear, Iron Dome, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Lebanon, Mahmoud Abbas, Netanyahu, Obama Israel speech, Obama Israel visit, Obama mideast trip, Obama Trip to Israel, OPT, PA, Palestinian Authority, Pivot to Asia, Ramallah, Settlements, Syria, Yemen | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why is Ali Dawabsheh Dead? On Price Tag Attacks
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes