The first African-American US President just went to Israel and said no matter how strong you make your system of discrimination and apartheid, our country will support you. How does that work? I explore in this week’s column at Souciant.
African, American, Apartheid
March 29, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama | Tagged African-American, apartheid, Ariel Sharon, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Colonialism, Ehud Barak, Eretz Israel, Ethnic Cleansing, Gaza Strip, Genocide, Hamas, Israel, Jerusalem, Jews, Jordan River, Mahmoud Abbas, Native Americans, Occupation, Palestine, Racism, Ramallah, settlers, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Escalating Violence In Israel, West Bank Is The Result Of Failed Peace Process
- Silent Arrogance: Netanyahu At the UN
- A Top Israeli Diplomat Publicly Admits What Netanyahu Won’t
- Update: Reykjavík Modifies Decision to Boycott Israeli Products
- Iceland’s Capital City Declares Boycott of All Israeli Products