It’s been a busy day. My third article post of the day, this one at LobeLog, reporting on a bill that was a focal point of AIPAC lobbying around its policy conference. Such bills usually torpedo through Congress, but not this one. I examine why.
AIPAC Bill Runs Into Unusual Resistance In Congress
April 12, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, AIPAC 2013 conference, bill, Congress, House, Israel, Israel Lobby, Senate, sequester, Two-state solution, United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2013, US visas | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As a Jew, This Makes Me Angry
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip
- A Call for Action: An Emergency Fund to Support the Protest Against the War in Gaza
- Israel-Palestine: Correcting Some Faulty Ideas on Both Sides