My latest at LobeLog, analyzing the recent US arms sale to Israel.
US Arms Sale Sends Mixed Messages to Israel
April 24, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bunker Buster, Chuck Hagel, Congress, fordo, foreign policy, Iran, Iran nuclear, Iran War, Israel, Israel Lobby, Kerry, Massive Ordnance Penetrator, MOP, Obama, Osprey, Senate Resolution 65, Turkey, V-22 | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- As a Jew, This Makes Me Angry
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- The International Community Must End Israel’s Collective Punishment of the Civilian Population in the Gaza Strip
- A Call for Action: An Emergency Fund to Support the Protest Against the War in Gaza
- Israel-Palestine: Correcting Some Faulty Ideas on Both Sides