As a long-time supporter of a two-state solution in Israel-Palestine, I can only mourn the success the settlers and the Israeli and US governments have found in destroying that path. But reality is reality, and I’ve been saying for some time that the Oslo process is dead. So what to do now? A single state is already a reality, and it is an ugly one. I examine an alternative and the prospects for getting there at Souciant this week.
The One-State Solution
April 26, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in One-State Solution, Zionism | Tagged Arab Spring, East Jerusalem, Fatah, Gaza Strip, Habayit Hayehudi, Hamas, Israel, John Kerry, Likud, Mahmoud Abbas, Meretz, Occupied Territories, One-State Solution, Palestine, Two-state solution, United States, West Bank, Yair Lapid, Yesh Atid, Yisrael Beiteinu, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried