John Kerry is no fool, and he is far from ignorant about either the Israel-Palestine conflict or the domestic politics surrounding it. So who is he trying to kid with this all out blitz of Israel-Palestine diplomacy? I examine it at LobeLog.
Kerry in the Mideast: Tilting at Windmills
April 29, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in United States | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chuck Hagel, foreign policy, Gaza, Israel, Israel Lobby, John Kerry, Mahmoud Abbas, Palestine, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Salam Fayyad, Turkey | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried