A fundamental plank of any peace plan has to be universal rights and full equality for all, and that is true whether the solution is one state, two states, twelve states or no states in Israel-Palestine. I elaborate at Souciant.
Democracy Means Equality
May 20, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in One-State Solution, West Bank | Tagged Abraham Foxman, Anti-Semitism, Arab Spring, Benjamin Netanyahu, CHaim Weizmann, David Ben-Gurion, democracy, Habayit Hayehudi, Hamas, Hosni Mubarak, Israel, Israeli Arabs, Josef Weitz, Moshe Arens, Naftali Bennett, Occupied Territories, OECD, Oslo Accords, Palestine, Poverty, Tel Aviv, Theodor Herzl, West Bank, Yitzhak Rabin, Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why is Ali Dawabsheh Dead? On Price Tag Attacks
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes