My report for Inter Press on restarting peace talks while Israel says “Build, baby, build.”
Israel Defiant on Settlements as Peace Talks Open
August 15, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Peace Plans, Settlements | Tagged Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Daniel Levy, Dov Weisglass, Gaza, Gilo, Israeli national priorities, J Street, John Kerry, Mahmoud Abbas, Mohammed Shtayyeh, Rocket fire, Settlements, Sinai, Uri Ariel, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes
- Obama Just Made Israeli Settlement Boycotts Kosher
- The Gaza Report Shouldn’t Be Buried