The idea of Israel building in E-1 has got world leaders in quite a lather. But is it really because it is the death knell for the two-state solution or is it because even raising the issue betrays the reality that there never was a serious effort to reach a two-state resolution to this conflict to begin with, despite the rhetoric? I argue it is both.
Posts Tagged ‘Bimkom’
Posted in Jerusalem, Settlements, tagged B'Tselem, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bimkom, democracy, E-1, Fatah, Gaza Strip, Ha'aretz, Hamas, human rights, international law, Israel, Israel Harel, Jerusalem, Jordan River, Justice, Ma'ale Adumim, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, pro-Israel, Settlements, Two-state solution, West Bank, William Quandt on December 7, 2012 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why is Ali Dawabsheh Dead? On Price Tag Attacks
- Yeshayahu Leibowitz: I Told You So
- Matthew Duss: Congressional Testimony on Impact of BDS
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor, Valerie Plame and More on the Iran Deal
- My New Piece, “Correcting the Critics of the Iran Nuclear Deal” And Additional Notes