Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called on Barack Obama to jump-start the “peace process.” At LobeLog, I examine whether Obama is likely to heed that call and the grim position Abbas is in that prompted him to make it.
Posts Tagged ‘Muhammad Ashtiya’
Posted in Mahmoud Abbas, tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, BDS, Benjamin Netanyahu, Democrats, Gaza Siege, GOP, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Israeli occupation, John Kerry, Mahmoud Abbas, Muhammad Ashtiya, Obama mideast trip, OPT, PA, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Peace process, Republicans on February 20, 2013 | 1 Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Escalating Violence In Israel, West Bank Is The Result Of Failed Peace Process
- Silent Arrogance: Netanyahu At the UN
- A Top Israeli Diplomat Publicly Admits What Netanyahu Won’t
- Update: Reykjavík Modifies Decision to Boycott Israeli Products
- Iceland’s Capital City Declares Boycott of All Israeli Products