Maybe proximity talks are about to start between Israel and the Palestinians. Here’s my take, and why I don’t think, in and of themselves, such talks mean very much at all.
Make Up For the Letdown
March 6, 2010 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, democracy, Gaza, human rights, Israel, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Middle east, Netanyahu, Obama, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, Salam Fayyad, settlement freeze, Two-state solution, US Senate, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?