In my latest piece for Zeek Magazine, I explore the question of temporary borders for a Palestinian state, and the Obama Administration’s determination to make a peace process work.
Archive for April 23rd, 2010
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Abbas, Ahmedenijad, Ahmedinejad, AIPAC, Barak, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Middle east, Netanyahu, Obama, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, Salam Fayyad, settlement freeze, Two-state solution on April 23, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?