My latest piece at Meretz USA looks at the shameless list the ADL has put out of its “Top 10 Anti-Israel Groups.” Incredibly, ADL puts Jewish Voice for Peace on that list (and a few others equally absurd). When looking at who is harming both Israel and the Jewish people, I suggest Abe Foxman look in the mirror.
Foxman vs Peace Groups
October 14, 2010 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Abe Foxman, ADL, Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, BDS, democracy, human rights, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jewish State, Jewish Voice for Peace, Occupation, Settlements, Two-state solution | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director