In my latest piece for Babylon Times, hosted by Souciant, I examine the hysteria in Jerusalem and Washington over next week’s vote, the precise nature of which we still don’t know, on the status of Palestine at the UN.
Crazy for Palestine
September 14, 2011 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in J Street, Palestine, United Nations | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, democracy, Egypt, Flotilla, Gaza, international law, Israel, Israel Lobby, J Street, Justice, Obama, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, pro-Israel, Two-state solution, United Nations | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director