In my latest piece for Souciant, I take on Newt Gingrich’s extreme bigotry toward the Palestinians, and his faux support for Israel intertwined therein. Going up against Newt on an intellectual level may seem like shooting fish in a barrel, but it’s important and it gives us an opportunity to examine some myths and realities of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
The Fictitious Zionist
December 14, 2011 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Myths and Realities, United States | Tagged Anti-Zionism, human rights, Israel, Jewish State, Middle east, Nationalism, Newt Gingrich, Obama, One-State Solution, Palestine, Palestinians, Two-state solution | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?