For those readers interested, I will be on The Sunday Show on KPFA radio this Sunday, February 26 from 10 AM to 11 AM Pacific Time (that would be 1 PM to 2 PM Eastern Time) to discuss the situation with Iran. It’s a San Francisco Bay Area radio station, but if you’re interested, you can also listen live at http://www.kpfa.org/home. If you can’t listen at that time, you can also hear an archived version once it’s posted at http://www.kpfa.org/archive/show/58293
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?