As I mentioned last week, I was on a radio show today on the subject of Iran, Israel and the US. Also on the show was the extremely informative Professor Ervand Abrahamian of Baruch College. It’s well worth listening to, and you can do so at this link.
Archive for February 26th, 2012
Posted in Iran, Israel, United States, US-Israel Lobby, tagged Ahmedinejad, AIPAC, Egypt, human rights, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jewish Voice for Peace, Middle east, Netanyahu, nuclear, Obama, Occupation, One-State Solution, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Peace Groups, Settlements, Syria, Two-state solution on February 26, 2012 | 2 Comments »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?