As I mentioned last week, I was on a radio show today on the subject of Iran, Israel and the US. Also on the show was the extremely informative Professor Ervand Abrahamian of Baruch College. It’s well worth listening to, and you can do so at this link.
Radio Show on Iran
February 26, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Iran, Israel, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Ahmedinejad, AIPAC, Egypt, human rights, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jewish Voice for Peace, Middle east, Netanyahu, nuclear, Obama, Occupation, One-State Solution, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Peace Groups, Settlements, Syria, Two-state solution | 2 Comments
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC