This week’s Souciant piece is up. It’s the first of what is likely to be many pieces over the next few months on Obama’s first term, his possible second one and just how bad things could be with a Republican president. In this piece, while I remind folks that things would have been much worse with McCain and will be much worse if Romney wins in November, Obama’s policy, or lack thereof, in the Middle East has been a disaster.
Just Call Him OyBama
June 20, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama | Tagged AIPAC, Al Gore, apartheid, Bahrain, Barack Obama, Bashar al-Assad, Benjamin Netanyahu, Christian ZIonism, Citizens United, CUFI, Egypt, Free Syrian Army, George W. Bush, Iran, Israel Saudi Arabia, John McCain, Lebanon, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Muslim Brotherhood, Republicans, Salafists, SCAF, Syria, Turkey, West Bank, Yemen | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director