My report on divestment efforts for Inter Press Service is online now.
Israel Divestment Campaigns Gain Momentum in U.S.
July 6, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in BDS | Tagged Americans for Peace Now, BDS, Caterpillar, Divestment, Gaza, J Street, Jewish Voice for Peace, MSCI, Occupation, Presbyterian Church USA, Simon Wiesenthal Center, TIAA-CREF, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director