This week at Souciant, I got a different view from a well-placed source on the potential of an Israeli attack on Iran. I haven’t changed my view–I don’t think it will happen. But I still thought it sufficiently important to explore what this source told me, even if it didn’t sway me to his view. You might find it interesting…
Archive for August 17th, 2012
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, Iran, tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, democracy, Ehud Barak, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jews, Martin Dempsey, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, pro-Israel, Sheldon Adelson, United States on August 17, 2012 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC