This week at Souciant, I got a different view from a well-placed source on the potential of an Israeli attack on Iran. I haven’t changed my view–I don’t think it will happen. But I still thought it sufficiently important to explore what this source told me, even if it didn’t sway me to his view. You might find it interesting…
Archive for August 17th, 2012
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, Iran, tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, democracy, Ehud Barak, Iran, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jews, Martin Dempsey, Middle east, Mitt Romney, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, pro-Israel, Sheldon Adelson, United States on August 17, 2012 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?