In my latest piece for Souciant, I look again at the shenanigans of Bibi and Barak and how Shimon Peres was so worried they might damage Israel’s “special relationship” with the US, he took unprecedented steps to stop them.
Disciplining Benjamin Netanyahu
August 24, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Israel, United States | Tagged AIPAC, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bill Clinton, David Ben-Gurion, Ehud Barak, Hamas, Iran, Israel, Jews, Jimmy Carter, Likud Party, Menachem Begin, Michael Ledeen, Mitt Romney, Monica Lewinsky, Oslo Accords, Palestine, Richard Nixon, Shimon Peres, United States, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?