In my latest piece for Souciant, I look at the potential for change that Mitt Romney, Sheldon Adelson and Benjamin Netanyahu have created by trying to break the bipartisan consensus in the US on Israel. It will come to nothing if people don’t take this and run with it from within the Democratic Party, but there is a chance, if time, energy and lots of money get to work on it, that there could be a sufficient change among Democrats toward a US policy that is more sensible.
No Friend to Israel
September 14, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Democrats, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benghazi, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chris Stevens, Dan Shapiro, Dermocrats, Ehud Barak, Hillary Clinton, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jews, Lyndon B. Johnson, Middle east, Mike Rogers, Mitt Romney, Palestine, Palestinians, Republicans, Sheldon Adelson, Shelly Yachimovich, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC