This week’s piece in Souciant reminds my readers that I don’t write the headlines there. The piece actually follows up my article last week on Greta Berlin, the Christian letter regarding aid to Israel and anti-Semitism. This time, though, I single out J Street, unfortunately, for its sad behavior regarding the US role in resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Just Say No to Peace
October 19, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Anti-Semitism, J Street | Tagged AIPAC, Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, BDS, Bekah Wolf, Benjamin Netanyahu, Daily Beast, Gaza, Gilad Atzmon, Greta Berlin, Holocaust, human rights, Israel, Israel Lobby, J Street, JCPA, Jeremy Ben-Ami, Jewish State, Judaism, Middle east, Occupation, Peace Groups, pro-Israel, Rachel Lerner, Racism, Theodor Herzl, Two-state solution, West Bank, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?