In my latest piece for Souciant, I look at the opportunity for change that exists right now. In the attempt to change US Mideast policy, we get opportunities from time to time, though they are rarely great opportunities. This one isn’t that dramatic, but it is the sort of starting point we have regularly bypassed. If we had taken one such years ago, we would be in a very different place today.
Unseating the Israel Lobby
November 2, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Democrats, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, Antonio Villaraigosa, Avigdor Lieberman, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Democrats, Golda Meir, Israel, Israel Lobby, J StreetPAC, Joe Biden, Lyndon Johnson, Mitt Romney, Palestine, Republicans, United States, West Bank, Yitzhak Rabin | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC