In this week’s piece for Souciant, a rundown of some of the effects of the surprisingly impactful Palestinian victory at the UN General Assembly.
Hearts and Minds With Palestine
November 30, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Palestine, United Nations | Tagged Benjamin Netanyahu, Czech Republic, Europe, Gaza, Germany, Hillary Clinton, ICC, Israel, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Palestine, PLO, Susan Rice, UNGA, United Nations, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC