In this week’s piece for Souciant, a rundown of some of the effects of the surprisingly impactful Palestinian victory at the UN General Assembly.
Hearts and Minds With Palestine
November 30, 2012 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Palestine, United Nations | Tagged Benjamin Netanyahu, Czech Republic, Europe, Gaza, Germany, Hillary Clinton, ICC, Israel, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Palestine, PLO, Susan Rice, UNGA, United Nations, United States | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?