My piece today in LobeLog offers one suggestion for something Obama can do even if there’s no diplomatic opening in the Israel-Palestine conflict. he can at least try to undo some of the damage his predecessor, George W. Bush did and maybe even build on the better but very flawed of Bill Clinton as well.
What Obama can do in Israel-Palestine
February 1, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama | Tagged Abbas, Barack Obama, BDS, Bill Clinton, Clinton Parameters, Gaza, George W. Bush, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Jewish Voice for Peace, Middle east, Occupation, Oslo, Palestine, Right of Return, Settlements, Sharon, Stephen Walt, Two-state solution, West Bank | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?