A broad overview of how much or how little is expected from Obama’s trip to the Middle East which starts tomorrow.
Low Expectations Colour Obama’s Israel Trip
March 19, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in United States | Tagged Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Daniel Levy, Iran, Joel Beinin, Jordan, King Abdullah II, Mahmoud Abbas, Mark Perry, Salam Fayyad, Shimon Peres, Syria, Two-state solution | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?