Another piece of mine on Obama’s Mideast trip. This one, at LobeLog, digs down a bit deeper in the events and speeches to explain why I think this is just a part of the broader process of the US stepping away from the Middle East in general.
Obama’s Subtle Message To Israel: You’re Not My Top Priority
March 22, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Barack Obama, Israel, Palestine, United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Arab Spring, Asia pivot, Barack Obama, diplomacy, Egypt, foreign policy, Hamas, Iran, Iran nuclear, Iron Dome, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Lebanon, Mahmoud Abbas, Netanyahu, Obama Israel speech, Obama Israel visit, Obama mideast trip, Obama Trip to Israel, OPT, PA, Palestinian Authority, Pivot to Asia, Ramallah, Settlements, Syria, Yemen | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC